Monday, August 13, 2007

Loving the Cards and Letters

Dawn's family has asked me to post this note.

Dawn LOVES to receive all of your good wishes. It makes her feel so loved and supported during this time. She and her family are feeling a little overwhelmed by the number of phone calls and visitors, however.

She is reading emails (although not responding), and she loves the cards she receives in the mail. You are also welcome to leave messages on this blog - they are more public, though.

I am sure that there will come a time when phone calls and visits will be more appropriate, but right now Dawn needs the uninterrupted rest that will help restore her energy.

As soon as things change, I'll post a note here!
Thank you,
Kristin

3 comments:

Myrna Yoder said...

Just practicing leaving a comment - love and blessings!

Myrna

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, Thinking of you as I work and missing you to work with. love, Jenny

Unknown said...

Ah, Dawn, I sure miss our "girlfriend chat" as we paint together. I'm thinking of you daily. Love, Olivia